Fruit & Vegetable Wash
While everyone loves a shiny apple or ruby red tomato, they usually come coated with pesticides and chemicals. Keep your produce clean and chemical-free with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Fruit & Vegetable Wash – Fragrance-Free. Our sustainable wash removes dirt, pesticides, wax and impurities. Plus, it is made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients and contains no harsh chemicals to ruin your appetite. That means you can have an apple a day, worry-free!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
- Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
- ECOLOGO Certified
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
- Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, xanthan gum.
- Contains Caprylyl and Myristyl glucoside, two natural and effective surfactants.
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic: tested in an independent laboratory.
- Formulated with plant-derived and mineral-based ingredients only.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants: derived from renewable materials such as fatty alcohols and plant-derived glucose.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers and MIT.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|