Natural Sleep Easy Calming Lotion For Babies
Baby's delicate skin needs special protection. Specially developed baby lotions come to the aid of parents. The delicate and airy texture of the cosmetic product spreads easily over the whole body and provides proper care.
What to look for when choosing a baby body lotion
First of all, when choosing cosmetics for a child, you need to pay attention to the composition. Products must be absolutely safe and free from harmful chemicals, dyes, and fragrances. Even for the most sensitive skin, the risk of allergic reactions should be minimized. The main task of the drug is to increase the moisture content in the epidermis. Also, it should comfort your little ones and relax them to fall asleep.
What Baby Lotions You shouldn't buy?
I advise you to memorize the following list of ingredients and check the composition of the cosmetics that you buy for your child with it.
- Surfactants are substances that are used by cosmetics manufacturers as "cleaners". They do an excellent job, but they wash off the protective layer on the skin along with the dirt. Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS and sodium Laureth sulfate - SLES) is very dangerous. It is better to avoid products with this name in the composition.
- Mineral oils are considered harmful to children: liquid paraffin, paraffin oil, paraffinum liquidum, petrolatum liquid, petroleum oil, mineral oil, white oil - these are all petroleum products!
- Animal fats are also unacceptable. They form a film on the surface of the skin that clogs the pores.
- Parabens and all compounds with them (paraben, propylparaben, methylparaben, butylparaben). Their harm and connection with cancerous tumors have not been directly proven, but it is not worth risking a child's health.
- Formaldehyde, silicones, sulfates. Even their names are terrifying. You will be surprised, but many well-known brands of cosmetics are actively using them.
Should you buy organic Lotions for Your Baby?
Disputes are ongoing on this issue as well. Some mothers, who sometimes turn to folk remedies or natural bio lotions, are faced with child allergies. Then they return to the well-known proven brands for Natural Sleep Easy Calming Lotion For Babies.
The fears of the parents are understandable. However, do not blame all-natural cosmetics at once. If a product does not fit, it is possible that it contains a component that your child does not tolerate. This often happens, for example, when using natural unrefined oils.
To avoid allergies, test the product on a small area of the baby's skin and observe the skin reaction for 24 hours. If the skin turns red, begins to peel off, or another undesirable effect appears, this remedy is not suitable for you.
If you are unsure and want a natural relaxing solution for your baby. Serendipity House Limited has the proven solutions for your baby’s comfort.