Baby Bottle & Dishwashing Liquid Pear Nectar
Did you know newborns are drawn to the smell of breast milk? By two weeks they’re able to tell the difference between their mother’s milk and somebody else’s! ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Baby Bottle & Dishwashing Liquid – Pear Nectar efficiently targets milk and formula residue on bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers and breast pumps. ECOLOGO® Certified, it uses natural and hypoallergenic ingredients such as saponin that are safe for your little lactose lover.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
- Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
- ECOLOGO Certified
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
- Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable anionic surfactants, <5% vegetable non-ionic surfactants. Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, glycerin, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, saponins, gamma-undecalactone (sweet fruit) (<5%), ethyl acetate (pear) (<5%).
- Baby dish soap made with powerful saponin, natural ingredient that helps to remove bacteria, grease and odors.
- Hypoallergenic ingredients.
- Gentle natural pear nectar scent: free of artificial fragrances.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of Triclosan and Phthalates, both identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: vegan and cruelty-free.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|