Baby Fabric Softener Soothing Chamomile
Chamomile is known to be an all-natural relaxant that soothes and calms a child’s nerves, but did you know it can also strengthen a baby’s immune system? Keep your baby feeling calm with ATTITUDE Nature + Technology™ Baby Fabric Softener – Soothing Chamomile. ECOLOGO Certified and formulated with plant- and mineral-based ingredients like green tea extract, our natural formula is as gentle on fabrics as it is on your baby’s sensitive skin. Our cold-water fabric softener will leave your little one’s clothes soft and fresh, all day long!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
- Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
- ECOLOGO Certified
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
- Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% cationic surfactants (dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate), <5% non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea/thé vert) extract, methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmine) (<5%), vanillin (<5%), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (<5%).
- Natural baby fabric softener enhanced with green tea extract, known for its antibacterial and antioxidant properties. Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: contains no known allergens, dyes or irritants.
- Free of artificial fragrances: naturally scented with a comforting and subtle chamomile aroma.
- Made with Caprylyl glucoside and Myristyl glucoside, two vegetable-based surfactants.
- Graded A in EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: proudly vegan and never tested on animals.
- Suited for both HE (High Efficiency) and standard washing machines in cold water cycle.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Contains no potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, MIT, Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|