Dishwashing Liquid Coriander & Olive
Let’s face it: most of us put off the task of doing the dishes for a day or two. But did you know bacteria can double on your dirty dishes in as little as 20 minutes? Wash away germs, grease and food residue with ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Dishwashing Liquid – Coriander & Olive. Made with hypoallergenic, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like cleansing saponin, this natural dishwashing liquid boasts deep-cleansing and degreasing properties that are tough on grease but soft on hands. Delicately scented with a fresh coriander and olive aroma, you’ll want to do the dishes every day! Plus, it’s ECOLOGO® Certified for worry-free cleaning!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
- Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
- ECOLOGO Certified
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
- Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% vegetable non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : Aqua / water / eau, sodium chloride, glycerin, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, saponins, linalyl acetate (floral), methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmin), 3-hexenol (green leaves).
- Made with plant-based ingredients like saponin to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Advanced degreasing power that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable household product with minimal environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
- Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES).
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|