Floor Surface Cleaner Tile & Wood
Did you know you shed almost a million skin cells every day? Most of those skin cells end up on the floor as dust bunnies! From the living room to the kitchen, make your floors sparkle and shine streak-free with ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Floor Surface Cleaner Tile & Wood — Citrus Zest. Made with hypoallergenic, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like saponin, an effective cleansing agent, our sustainable and biodegradable floor cleaner is ECOLOGO® Certified and contains no harmful chemicals. That means you and your family can walk around barefoot, worry-free!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
- Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
- ECOLOGO Certified
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
- Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable non-ionic surfactants (caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, sodium gluconate, sodium iminodisuccinate, saponins, terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl heptanoate (sweet fruit).
- Streak-free surface cleaner made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a powerful natural cleansing agent.
- Free of synthetic fragrances: a fresh and clean citrus aroma.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic to prevent skin irritation.
- Surfactants made from plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable surface cleaner.
- PETA Certified: vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free of preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers as well as MIT.
- Free of Phthalates and Triclosan, identified as potential endocrine disruptors by EWG.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|