Laundry Stain Remover
Ever wondered why sunlight bleaches clothing? The photon energy in the light breaks down color molecules. But if your stains can’t wait for sunny days, try ATTITUDE Nature + TechnologyTM Laundry Stain Remover — Citrus Zest. Safe for whites, colors and all colorfast washables, it’s made with plant- and mineral-based hypoallergenic ingredients to naturally remove stubborn stains from your clothes. ECOLOGO® Certified, it’s tough on stains but gentle on you and the environment. Simply spray, wait and wash!
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
- Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
- ECOLOGO Certified
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
- Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
<5% Vegetable non-ionic surfactants(caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside), <5% enzymes (protease). Contains also: Aqua / water / eau, propanediol, sodium gluconate, terpineol (citrus), decanal (citrus), allyl caproate (sweet fruit).
- Natural laundry stain remover suitable for white and colored fabrics.
- Dermatologically-tested and hypoallergenic: contains no known allergens or skin irritants.
- Free of synthetic fragrances: naturally scented with an invigorating citrus aroma.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide, cancer-causing contaminants according to IARC.
- Free if potentially harmful preservatives such as Parabens, MIT, Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde releasers.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|