Sensitive Skin Care Baby Sunscreen SPF 30
UV rays can damage all skin types, from the most healthy to the most sensitives. Fortunately, our Mineral Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin – SPF 30 forms a physical barrier that protects everyone’s skin against both UVA and UVB rays, even the most sensitive ones! What’s more, it is enriched with 1% colloidal oatmeal, a natural medicinal ingredient recognized by Health Canada and known to help relieve symptoms caused by baby eczema and skin irritations. Not only our mineral sunscreen for baby’s sensitive skin uses only worry-free, natural ingredients such as non-nano zinc oxide, but it is also hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and dermatologically tested, making it the ideal sunblock for sensitive, dry and damaged skin. ATTITUDE’s SPF 30 mineral sunscreen for sensitive skin is also certified by the NEA (National Eczema Association) and EWG VERIFIED™, because we only want the best for you and your family.
- EWG Verified™
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
- NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
- Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
- ECOLOGO Certified
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
- Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Active or medicinal ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua/eau/water (solvent), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Glyceryl isostearate (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), C10-18 triglycerides (emollient), Glycerin (humectant), Polyhydroxystearic acid (emulsifier), Ethylhexylglycerin (emollient/preservative), Caprylyl glycol (emollient/preservative), Xanthan gum (viscosity controlling agent), Sodium gluconate (chelator).
- Sunscreen for sensitive skin: Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, labelled with the NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ Contains 1% of colloidal oatmeal, known for its ability to protect the skin barrier and help relieve symptoms caused by eczema and skin irritations.
- Crafted with 100% non-nano zinc oxide for the safest sun care according to EWG’s experts.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-rated on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen for sensitive skin.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- All natural ingredients: Vegan and 100% made from plants and minerals.
- Reef-friendly sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – ingredients of worry for coral reefs.
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, known as endocrine disruptors.
- Free of PEGs (PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil), contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of parabens phenoxyethanol, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT, which are preservatives of concern.
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Non-greasy, transparent and easy to apply.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|