Sensitive Skin Care Window & Mirror Cleaner
Ever wondered why we love windows so much? The extra exposure to sunlight is proven to make us feel more productive, alert and happier! Keep all the glass around your house clear and clean with ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Window & Mirror Cleaner. People and skin sensitive to chemicals can get irritated or ill from VOCs — that’s why we didn’t include any! Our National Eczema Association certified formula uses plant- and mineral-based ingredients to make your glass surfaces shine streak-free and worry-free.
- NEA Seal of Acceptance™
The NEA (National Eczema Association) Seal of Acceptance™ logo certifies that products are free of ingredients known to be unsuitable for use by people with sensitive skin.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
- Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
- ECOLOGO Certified
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
- Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
Aqua (solvent), Propanediol (humectant), Caprylyl glucoside (surfactant), Myristyl glucoside (surfactant), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Sodium iminodisuccinate (chelating agent), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
- Our Natural Window & Mirror Cleaner leaves a streak-free finish, without irritating skin.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)-free.
- Free of enzymes to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Its ammonia-free formula is gentle on hands.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|