Bathroom Cleaner - Disinfectant 99.99% - thyme & lavender
Our ECOLOGO-certified Bathroom Cleaner Disinfectant 99,99% kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues.
Our ECOLOGO-certified Bathroom Cleaner Disinfectant 99,99% – Lavender & Thyme kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues. Our formula is developed with plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs on surfaces like tiles, shower curtains, countertops and toilet bowls.You'll love the natural and refreshing aroma of thyme and lavender in your home!
- Disinfectant cleaners featuring caprylyl glucoside and myristyl glucoside, effective surfactants that are tough on germs.
- Made with plant-based ingredients and renewable raw materials.
- Features a fresh and light lavender scent.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide). Free of preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers, or any other substances listed in California’s Proposition 65 list of chemicals.
- Free of triclosan, a widely used antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable household product.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
Active ingredients: Decyldimethyloctylammonium chloride (0.0225% w/w), Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w), Dioctyldimethylammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w). Inactive ingredients: <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, decyl glucoside). Contains also: Aqua / water, 1,3-propanediol, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf extract, linalyl acetate (floral), geranyl acetate (floral), beta-caryophyllene (herbal).
How to Use
Spray and wipe. To disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces (e.g. glazed tiles, tubs, vinyl curtains, shower doors, toilet seats, etc.), allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. AVOID CONTACT WITH FOOD. CAUTION: May cause eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|