Laundry Detergent - Rosemary 64oz
- Concentrated Laundry Detergent formula is effective yet gentle on clothes, with 64 loads per bottle
- Contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients with dirt- and stain-fighting enzymes and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients
- Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
- Garden-fresh Rosemary has aromas of evergreen leaves and blushing mauve flowers
- Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens.
- Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.).
- Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade.
- Add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!
Water; Laureth-7; Lauryl Glucoside; Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate; Fatty Acid, C8 – C18 and C18 unsatd.; [Fragrance:; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil ; Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil ; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil ; Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil ; Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil ; Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil ; citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil; terpenesandterpenoids,lemon-oil; lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil; eucalyptus globulus leaf oil; zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil; hakka yu; pogostemon cablin oil; rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil; salvia sclarea (clary) oil; fusanus spicatus wood oil]; Sodium Citrate; Subtilisins (Protease) Enzyme Blend; Amylase Enzyme Blend; Mannanase Enzyme Blend; Lipase Enzyme Blend; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Glycerin; Calcium Chloride; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Sulfate; Potassium Hydroxide; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone
Contains Fragrance Allergens
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|