Lavender Coconut Oil Skin Food 7.5 oz (Expiry: Aug 2022)
Let’s dive into the facts about coconut oil for a second: cold-pressed, extra virgin coconut oil is proof that Mother Nature loves us and wants us to be happy (also chocolate). The skincare and health benefits abound: lavender coconut oil naturally moisturizes and hydrates, melts into your skin (hence the name “skin food”), and generally leaves you feeling fresh and smooth. Gotta love those medium-chain fatty acids.
How to use: Let it get to room temperature (hit it with a hair dryer, run the jar under hot water for a minute, or just scoop and let it melt in your hands) and use as you would lotion. Apply a healthy amount on every inch of your body that you can reach (and phone a friend to help you with the places you can’t). Great for a post-shower lather, massage therapy, nighttime rituals, wintertime blues, or daily moisturizing.
Ingredients: Organic Unrefined Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil.
- Cold-pressed, unrefined coconut oil made from organic coconut
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Scented with lavender essential oils
- GMO free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Great for sensitive skin
- Extra virgin coconut oil
- Medium-chain fatty acids perfect for all-over moisturizing
- Made in the USA
- Coconut oil liquefies at 78º F, so expect variation in this product. If you like it solid, stick it in the fridge. On warmer days, when it turns into a true “oil”, give it a shake before use. When it solidifies, you’ll see peaks and valleys on the surface.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|