Lemongrass Essential Oil 0.25oz
- No Animal Testing
- Essential Purity Tested
- No Synthetic Preservatives Colors Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors Stabilizers
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Citral, the primary constituent of lemongrass essential oils, provides a potent and refreshing aroma that is popular in household products like detergents and room sprays.
- Aromatherapists value lemongrass for its ability to revitalize, inspire and invigorate. Lemongrass is a great essential oil for post-workout massage blends.
- Lemongrass is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused. You can freshen the air in a room – and brighten the mood – with a few drops in a light bulb ring or by featuring the revitalizing oil in a diffusion recipe.
- Lemongrass blends well with eucalyptus, geranium, juniper, lavender, bergamot, grapefruit, cypress, peppermint, basil, ginger, jasmine and neroli.
- Lemongrass is generally regarded as a middle note oil.
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Not tested on Animals
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
Quick Tip: Diffuse 18 drops to create a revitalized airspace.
Recipe: Lemongrass Room Spray
Description: A freshening candle lamp room diffusion, featuring cleansing grapefruit and clarifying lemongrass.
- 9 drops Aura Cacia Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 9 drops Aura Cacia Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 3 teaspoons water
Add water and essential oils to the bowl of a candle lamp diffuser. Light the candle to diffuse. Extinguish flame and cool after about 30 minutes, before the water completely evaporates. Wash with soap and water to clean.
Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier
Face - 4
Body - 4
Home Care - 18
Diffusion - Follow device instructions
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|