little leaves Bubble Bath - vanilla & pear
- Natural bubble wash made with all-natural ingredients: 100% derived from plants and minerals only.
- Made with protective and antioxidant blueberry leaf and moringa seed extract to cleanse and protect your child’s skin.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested: free of known allergens and skin irritants.
- Free of artificial fragrances: lightly scented with a sweet pear and vanilla aroma.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and vegan.
- Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA): kids’ bubble wash approved by North American parents.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and PEGs
- Free of Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT, potentially harmful preservatives.
- Free of potential endocrine disruptors identified by the EWG such as BHA, BHT, Phthalates and Triclosan.
How to Use
For a bubble bath, pour under running water. To cleanse skin, pump a small amount into your hand or wet washcloth and lather onto skin. Rinse well with water. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Liven up each bath session with your child’s favorite bathtime buddy: ATTITUDE little leaves™ Bubble Wash – Vanilla & Pear. Packing a double punch of body cleanser and bubble wash, it can be used for a quick morning shower or for lingering in the bath before bedtime. Natural, EWG VERIFIED™ and endorsed by North American parents, our bubble wash for kids gently removes impurities while leaving their skin feeling soft and smooth, so they can start or end their day right!
EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™ aims to be the gold standard in the health and wellness space. Based on their research on various common ingredients, EWG helps consumers make healthier choices.
All our products are hypoallergenic — meaning they have minimal allergen content. We do experiments and extensive safety analyses to make sure they’re safe for sensitive skin!
Cruelty-free & vegan
All of our products are certified vegan — meaning no animal-derived ingredients. Ever. We’re proud members of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.
Curious how committed we are to the planet? Not only do we meet Ecologo’s standards, but we surpass them by avoiding environmental contamination at every step: from sourcing raw materials to producing our packaging.
Ever wondered where your plastic comes from — and goes? Our bottles are made with recycled HDPE #2 plastic, the easiest plastic to recycle!
Made in Canada
Each of our products surpass all Canadian quality and safety standards.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|