Little Leaves Conditioner - Blueberry
Did you know babies lose their hair around the age of two to three months? Once their “permanent” hair grows, it stays until their teen years! Keep your little one’s hair smooth, manageable and moisturized with ATTITUDE little leaves™ Conditioner – Blueberry. Using only EWG VERIFIED™, plant sourced and hypoallergenic ingredients like blueberry leaf extract, our natural conditioner will leave their hair and scalp nourished and protected from root to end, no matter how muddled and knotted it becomes. Naturally tame their tangled hair while enjoying the familiar scent of blueberries!
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic / capric triglyceride, behentrimonium methosulfate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, sodium benzoate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citric acid, triethyl citrate, raspberry ketone, decanal (fruit), 3-hexenol (green leaves).
After shampooing, work through hair, then rinse. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Natural conditioner made with all-natural, plant based ingredients.
- Made with blueberry leaf extract, known for its remarkable calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested: free of irritants and known allergens.
- No artificial fragrances: lightly scented with a gentle blueberry aroma.
- Antipollution and antioxidative properties that limit the adhesion of contaminants to the skin.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-scoring in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable, with little to no impact on the environment.
- PETA Certified: vegan and with no animal-derived ingredients.
- Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval: product endorsed by parents.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), which contain cancer-causing chemicals such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide according to the IARC.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|