Chlorine-Free Ultra Thin Pads with Wings Overnight
- Our pads are made with 0% chlorine bleaching, which helps prevent harmful toxins from entering waterways.
- Ultra-thin pads that feature our innovative purefit™ design that conforms to your body for reliable leak protection and comfort.
- Available in whatever fit you prefer (ultra-thin with wings, liners, or maxi) and whatever absorbency you need (light, regular, super, super long, overnight).
- Period care on a mission. We’re donating 43¢ for every pack of tampons and pads we sell in the U.S. (up to 1 million) to nonprofits helping make period care more equitable.
- Made with 0% Fragrances, Dyes, Deodorants, or Rayon.
- Our plastic packaging is 100% recyclable.
When you get your period, you want free and clear menstrual care that keeps up with your active lifestyle and helps support Menstrual Equity for everyone. Seventh Generation’s Chlorine Free Pads and Liners do both. Packaged in a fresh new look that feels like you, our ultra-thin pads’ innovative purefit™ design conforms to your body’s shape for reliable leak protection and comfort—without the use of rayon, dyes, or deodorants. They’re also free from fragrances, so your most sensitive skin isn’t exposed to unnecessary chemicals. And since we’re donating 43¢ for every pack we sell (up to 1 million) to impactful nonprofits who are fighting for safe and affordable period care for ALL, you’re helping strengthen our mission to make Menstrual Equity a reality.
Ingredients: Totally chlorine free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core), sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core), cellulose (acquisition layer), polyethylene (moisture barrier layer), polypropylene (liner), adhesives (seams, layers)
Peel away strips: Silicone coated paper (elemental chlorine free).
These tiny peel away strips are whitened using a process that still utilizes chemicals containing chlorine. Our goal is for the strips to be whitened with the totally chlorine free process.
Product Manufactured in: Quebec, Canada
Ingredient Origins: Globally Sourced
Do Not Flush! Used pads, pantiliners, and tampons can damage sewage and septic systems. Wrap and throw into garbage.
- Made with 0% fragrances, dyes, deodorants, rayon, or chlorine bleaching.
- Made without chlorine whiteners, which helps protect waterways.
- 100% recyclable plastic packaging.
- Hypoallergenic & gluten-free.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||Yes|