Liquid Laundry 2X Ultra Concentrate Fresh Citrus Breeze
Powered by stain-fighting, plant-based ingredients, Seventh Generation’s Fresh Citrus Laundry Detergent helps you get the upper hand on tough stains when life’s most common messes sneak up on you. It’s formulated without the use of dyes, synthetic fragrances, or optical brighteners, and our Fresh Citrus scent is made from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients for a delightful smell that won’t overpower your nose. Our plant-based laundry detergent is a USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%, and works well in standard and High Efficiency washing machines, and in hot and cold temperatures, for a laundry clean you can feel good about.
Laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent)
Sodium Citrate (plant-derived water softener)
Glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer)
Sodium Chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier)
Sodium Oleate (plant-derived anti-foaming agent)
Protease enzyme blend (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover)
Calcium Chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer)
Amylase (enzyme blend plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover)
Mannanase (enzyme blend plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover)
Citric Acid (plant-derived pH adjuster)
Methyisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative)
Octylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservative)
Fresh Citrus Scent: Buchu leaf oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, gamma-decalactone, linalool.
*d-Limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients
Product Manufactured in: California, USA and Mississippi, USA
Ingredient Origins: USA and Globally Sourced
HOW TO USE: Best results will be achieved when measuring and using this laundry detergent following these easy steps:
- SORT: Refer to garment label instructions.
- PRETREAT: Apply laundry detergent to stained area directly, and pre-soak before washing.
- MEASURE: 50 and 100 fl oz caps: Standard and HE Machines: Line 2 (1.5 fl oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 fl oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads. 150 fl oz caps: Standard and HE Machines: Line 1 (1.5 fl oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 2 (2.2 fl oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.
- POUR: For HE washers, use dispenser. For standard washers, start cycle, add detergent while machine fills, then add clothes. When the bottle is empty, kindly recycle.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%
- Leaping Bunny Certified®
- Free of dyes and synthetic fragrances
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|