Care Tips And Tricks
1. Submerge the sponge under running water. Try not to fully submerge base of sponge in water so sponge does not detach from handle.
2. Remove sponge from water and add a few drops of the EcoTools® Brush Shampoo.
3. Squeeze sponge repeatedly until soap begins to lather. Continue to squeeze, but do not pinch or rub to avoid rips.
4. Rinse under water, continuing to squeeze to remove suds.
5. Under clean water, rinse sponge to remove sponge and makeup buildup. If buildup is still present, repeat steps 1-5.
6. Squeeze out extra water with towel and lay flat to dry.
The PERFECTING BLENDER APPLICATOR is designed with EcoFoam® technology and a soft, flexible sponge on a bamboo handle to easily apply foundation and concealer around the contours of the face.
Look and Live Beautifully with the unique EcoFoam Technology made of 70% plant based materials.
Use sponge wet or dry. When using wet, squeeze excess water until damp. Use flat side of sponge to apply product, and the pointed tip to reach into for hard to reach areas such as eyes and nose. Apply in a tapping motion for an airbrushed finish.
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|