Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Naturigin Natural Essence Hair Dye – Brown 4.0
- 100% Free of any PTD, Ammonia, Resorcinol, Parabens nor SLS
- Formulated with PPD 3-6 times less than other brands
13 Permanent Hair Coloring
-100% Free of any PTD, Ammonia, Resorcinol, Parabens nor SLS
-Formulated with PPD 3-6 times less than other brands
-Made with 12 natural botanical oils & extracts which are certified organic by EcoCert
-Permanent Hair Color
-100% Gray Hair coverage
NATURIGIN hair dye comes with an advanced naturally derived formula, with a special blend of certified organic lemon and mandarin essential oils, and 10 other pure and gentle organic extracts and natural essential oils. It protects the hair during coloring and adds shine and nourishment to the hair.
NATURIGIN Hair Dye has the lowest measured PPD levels of any other Permanent Hair Color in the world! It is an effective hair dye with professional quality with pleasant & mild fragrance. Against Animal Testing.
AVOID ALLERGIC REACTIONS
In NATURIGIN Natural based Hair Colors, most chemicals have been replaced with natural ingredients and natural oils. Unfortunately, some people may experience allergic reaction to these oils. If you can answer yes to any of the questions below, we urge you to first get advice from you doctor, before proceeding
- • Have you ever had an allergic reaction to any hair colorant?
- • Have you had an allergic reaction to any type of skin tattoo including henna or to permanent make-up?
- • Do you have sensitive, itchy or damages scalp?
- • Are you currently taking any medication to treat allergies?
Although NATURIGIN Natural Based Hair Colors has the lowest PPD level in the market, some people will still experience an allergic reaction to the hair colors. We therefore always advice to do a patch test before coloring your hair.
If you can answer yes to any of the questions below, we advice you to carry out a patch test before using.
- • Has it been more than six month since you last coloured your hair?
- • Have you had any type of skin tattoo including henna or permanent make-up since your last colour?
- • Have you had an allergic reaction to any product since your last coloring?
|Send Browsed Product Autoresponder||No|